Ensure when planning a major night out, you stay careful at all costs. Here are some do’s and don’ts suggested by Brutopia to pay heed to.
- Leave the club before the inception of dance off. No matter how hard your friends are trying to make you stay, you don’t have the moves for that.
- Go home as soon as it crosses your mind. Don’t wait till 3 when you are thrown off by the bar itself.
- Have enough money for the cab ride home
- Take a jacket no matter how cool you look without it. It is always a little colder early in the morning.
- Have a good meal before heading out, no not a piece of toast, but a light meal.
- Go home alone so that you don’t have the guilt trips when you wake up.
- Capture a lot of pictures so that you know what happened last night.
- Delete phone numbers you don’t want to call when drunk. Do this before you have your first drink.
- Gulp down a large glass of water before hitting the bed.
- Wear high heels. You don’t look attractive falling off when drunk. Also it is not practical.
- Hand over your credit cards to buy shots for every person in the bar. Tequila is an enemy!
- Have a dirty kebab after two digits beers. It is ugly to drop it down yourself and trying to pick it up.
- Smoke because you had a drink. It doesn’t look cool at all
- Steal a bike to reach home and end up in an accident along the way. Karma has an eye on you.
- Drunk text. The last thing you want to do is end up with regret as those texts cannot be reversed.
- Share a cab with strangers or ex colleagues. You don’t want to end up waking next to them next day.
- Peeing on streets. Always use a toiler before you head out or go frequently in the nightclub
- Mix drinks. It may seem like a good idea but you may end up regretting next morning.
Pay heed to these advice and we are pretty sure that you will have the best next morning. Make a lot of memories, and have fun, not troubles.